When you need to spend time away from home for work, you don’t want to stress about where you’re going to live and what it will be like to live there. That’s why corporate apartments are the go-to for housing, whether your industry is finance or film. The greatest benefit of a short-term furnished corporate apartment is that you can be as hands-off as you’d like.
It is what is included in a furnished corporate apartment that makes them the top alternative to traditional rentals, or even vacation rentals, for corporate travelers. These amenities make furnished apartments the top choice for travelers away from home.
- You can expect a minimum of a bed, nightstand, lamps, drawers, and even hangers in your bedroom. Some apartments may include a TV or other electronics in your bedroom as well.
- For your living room, expect at least a couch, coffee table, side table, and a TV. You may also have additional electronics, such as a sound system, and accessories like plants and wall décor.
- There will likely be a dining table with chairs, or at least a counter you can eat at.
- Your bedroom may be equipped with a sheet set (or two) and with a blanket or comforter.
- Dining areas and kitchens may come with dish towels or placemats.
- Bathrooms will have towels, a shower curtain if applicable, and a bath mat.
- Expect your kitchen to be stocked with the housewares you’ll need on a regular basis. This includes cooking sets, pots and pans, utensils, and essential tools, and your furnished apartment may also have a microwave, toaster, blender, or other small appliances.
- Depending on the type of corporate apartment rental you are in, cleaning services may be provided on a regular basis. However, your apartment will also have necessary supplies, such as a broom, vacuum, and mop so that you can maintain steady upkeep.
- If laundry facilities are not included in your unit, they may be provided elsewhere in the building. You may also be able to arrange for your laundry to be done for you.
- Your furnished short-term rental will come with electricity, water, gas, cable or satellite for your TV, internet, and phone connections.
- Furnished corporate apartments are designed to make things easier for the business traveler. But perhaps one of the most useful amenities of a corporate apartment is that everything will be run by the management company. If your microwave breaks, you don’t need to buy a new one or get it fixed, they will seamlessly replace it for you – usually in a short time-frame.
Find the right corporate rental for you or your team with a free quote.